I felt so bad for him. I carried him to bed and he ended up sleeping until 11:15am. He was feeling a little better as the day went on though. He's just lucky to have a great auntie, Vicki who brought him over some Sprite. I'm sure it helped. She also brought us dinner, which I really appriecated!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Sick little boy
I woke up this morning at 7:45am to sound BJ in the shower and Billy throwing up in this bathroom. I got out of bed to rush to him and soon realized that I wasn't going to be able to help him. If I did, I knew I would soon be there right next to him with my head in the toliet. Oh the joys of early pregnancy! Good thing BJ was still home so that he could step in and help when I couldn't. Billy ended up spending a good portion of the morning in the bathroom. At one point I went to check on him because he had gotten really quiet and this is what I found (see picture below).

I felt so bad for him. I carried him to bed and he ended up sleeping until 11:15am. He was feeling a little better as the day went on though. He's just lucky to have a great auntie, Vicki who brought him over some Sprite. I'm sure it helped. She also brought us dinner, which I really appriecated!
I felt so bad for him. I carried him to bed and he ended up sleeping until 11:15am. He was feeling a little better as the day went on though. He's just lucky to have a great auntie, Vicki who brought him over some Sprite. I'm sure it helped. She also brought us dinner, which I really appriecated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment