Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I was so sick during the first 4 1/2 months of my pregnancy so I didn't get much done. I'm now feeling a lot better and getting back to my normal routine.
We had our 20 week ultrasound on March 22nd and found out we are having another BOY. We are really excited too. The name we have picked out is Jacob Douglas (after my dad) Carter. I love the name Jake so that is what I will probably call him but Billy is insistent that he will call him Jackey. Everything lately is named with an "e" sound at the end. His fish is named Bluey (it's blue) his stuffed puppy is named ruffey. He is just so funny!
Billy is also enjoying watching my belly get bigger. He likes to inform me of all the things I won't be able to do (like paint my toe nails) once my belly gets bigger. I love my little guy.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute! :D LOVE the name. Jake Carter's got a GREAT ring to it!!
Post a Comment